Wednesday 6 April 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

Essentially, this is a space for ME to BE ME. It is also a space meant to encourage YOU to BE YOU. After all, as human beings, essentially that's what we are. A collection of spiritual beings exploring the human experience of being ourselves, as individuals and as a collective.

I have created this place as an opportunity for me to share what I am passionate about and hopefully to serve as an inspiration to others to express and live their passions.

In love & light,

Cassandra

2 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to comment:) Cassandra you truly are an amazing person and I cannot wait to read your blog and be inspired by YOU=) Congrats on your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miranda! There are a great many people who have taught me valuable lessons and inspired me to get to this starting point. You my friend are definitely one of those people.

    ReplyDelete